You can manage certain service configurations for your developers directly from the Management Portal.
Only users with
ROLE_MANAGER permissions can perform these actions.
You can also manage many of these properties and others directly from the agent.config file or from the terminal.
To manage your service configurations¶
- Log in to your Lightrun account.
- Click Settings located at the bottom left corner of your Management Portal.
- Select Service configuration under Lightrun's logs collector in the settings menu.
The following table describes the services and actions you can perform from this page:
|Clear Exceptions History||Button||Clears all exceptions from the cache|
|Clear Agent History||Button||Clears all agent activity from the cache.|
|Agents Detached (applies on save)||Toggle||Shuts all agents down when enabled.|
|Default Piping||Dropdown||App||Configure agent default output routing. You can configure it to: |
- App - Logs and metrics output are routed only to the application standard output.
- Plugin - Logs and Metrics appear in the Lightrun Console, Management Portal, and any configured logging tool (see integrations).
- Both - Logs and Metrics appear in the Lightrun Console, Management Portal, standard output, and any other configured logging tool (see integrations).
|Agent Expiration [sec]||Seconds||30||This is the time it takes for the server to delete inactive agents|
|Log Data Expiration [sec]||Seconds||10000||Log data older than this is deleted|
|Snapshot Expiration [sec]||Seconds||60||Snapshot data older than this is deleted|
|TicToc Data Expiration [sec]||Seconds||300||TicToc data older than this is deleted|
|Counter Data Expiration [sec]||Seconds||300||Counter data older than this is deleted|
|Min Action TTL [sec]||Seconds||60||Minimum time you can set for action TTL|
|Max Snapshot Count||Hits||50||Maximum hit count value you can set for snapshots|
|Min Snapshot Count||Hits||1||Minimum hit count value you can set for snapshots.|
|Custom Metric Data Expiration [sec]||Seconds||300|
|Exceptions Data Expiration [sec]||Seconds||2592000|
|Daily Exceptions Limit||1000|
|Source Version Warnings Enabled||Toogle||Enabled||Disable source version warnings.|
|Plugin Send Source Full Path||Toggle||Enabled||Send filename full path to Lightrun plugin.|