Release Date: June 27, 2023 (SaaS)
Features & Changes¶
We are happy to announce the release of the JetBrains plugin Lightrun Metrics tool window. With the new Lightrun Metrics tool window, you can view and analyze Lightrun metrics data in its dedicated tool window for up to 24 hours, view your metrics data in the context of captured hits, and analyze Lightrun metrics with new helpful visualization graphs. For more information, see JetBrains Metrics console.
Lightrun now offers a custom plugin repository for organizations who have installed the Lightrun Management Server on-premise and our single-tenant customers. This makes it easier for members of the organization to set up and use the Lightrun plugin. It also helps them keep their plugins updated with new feature releases and improvements from Lightrun. For more information, see Custom plugin repository.
The custom plugin repository option is only available to our on-premise and single-tenant customers.
The Lightrun integrations page has been given a facelift with a new look and support for more integrations. The integration page has been redesigned and now comprises a wide range of available integrations and their setup instructions. Lightrun users can access all integrations currently enabled for their organization by logging in to the Management Portal and exploring the Integrations page.
- The Lightrun Audit event page has been improved! We have added the ability to filter the captured events list by specifying custom conditions, improved the date filter user interface, and added the ability to export captured events to a CSV file. For more information, see Audit events.
The Lightrun LogOptimizer(™) now supports C-Sharp (C#)! With this update, you can now scan your C# codebase for potential logging issues and get clear instructions on resolving these issues directly from your IDE with the Lightrun LogOptimizer(™). For more information, see Lightrun LogOptimizer(™).
The Lightrun LogOptimizer(™) requires the Docker desktop or engine installed and running on your local machine to scan your code base.
- The Lightrun Node agent can now redact personally identifiable information (PII) from logs directly from the agent side. To enable the feature, set
redactionEnabled:truein your Node agent configuration file. See the Node Agent configuration for more information.
- Fixed security vulnerabilities in the Lightrun server.
- Fixed updated JetBrains plugin UI does not have the option to select agent pools.
- Fixed .NET agent snapshots take too much time to evaluate.
- Fixed .NET agent not evaluating base class members for generic base classes.
- Fixed .NET agent failed to evaluate