Collect all log output¶
Lightrun agent logs are collected and made available for troubleshooting if any issues arise while using Lightrun.
Managers can work with agent logs as follows:
- Collect logs from all active agents and plugins
- Download any of the collected output
- Delete log output - this only deletes the output you've collected
This is not related to the dynamic Lightrun log action, but rather the logs collected from the running agents and active plugins and other associated Lightrun services.
To view agent logs¶
- Log in to your Lightrun account.
- Click Settings located at the bottom left corner of your Management Portal.
- Select Compliance under Lightrun's logs collector in the settings menu. The Lightrun's logs collector screen loads and appears similar to the following:
- To collect new active logs, click Collect Logs. The collected logs will appear on the page.
- To download a log, click Download from the relevant log row in Log Requests table.
- To delete output, click Delete from the relevant log row in Log Requests table.
- Click Refresh to refresh the collected logs.