Lightrun allows you to configure alerts about exceptions that are thrown in your applications.
ROLE_MANAGER can configure alerts based on:
- weekly or daily notifications
- every time there is a new error
- errors that occur frequently
- errors whose frequency has increased over time
Only users with
ROLE_MANAGER permissions can perform these actions.
To configure alerts¶
From a browser, go to your Lightrun account.
From the left menu, navigate to Exceptions -> Email notifications.
The Email notifications window opens:
To specify recipients for configured notifications, in the Email Recipients section enter a comma-separated list of addresses, similar to the following:
Enable daily and weekly notifications, if relevant.
Scroll down to the Get Notifications section:
Enable the relevant options and configure their specific conditions as follows:
- A new error occurs - no special conditions
- Error occurs frequently - a notification is sent if, during the period indicated in the times in field, the error occurs more than the number of times indicated in the Over field.
- Frequency of specific exception increased - a notification is sent if the error frequency increases by X during the time period Y.
Scroll to the bottom and click Save.